What Is an Impact Award?
The winners of Datos Insights’ Impact Innovation Awards in Cybersecurity are leading the industry and pioneering new and disruptive cybersecurity tools and services. Their innovations are bringing the financial services industry one step closer to stopping illicit cyber activity. They are the security companies that others will follow.
Award submissions will be evaluated by a panel of internal Datos Insights advisors and external industry experts drawn from financial institutions, insurance and fintech organizations, and the media. Evaluation criteria include the level of innovation, technical features, operational maturity, implementation, and future roadmap.
Categories for Consideration:
- Best Cyber Range Solution
- Best Third-Party Risk Management Solution
- Best Identity and Access Management Solution
Requirements for Participation:
- Submissions must be cybersecurity offerings that are used by financial institutions, insurance, and fintech organizations and meet the stated criteria of the respective award.
- Nominated offerings must be in production with active customers.
- All nominees must be willing to allow Datos Insights to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win.
- Submissions are now open to all cybersecurity vendors worldwide.
The 2022 winners of our Cybersecurity Impact Awards are:
- Best Enterprise Machine Learning Solution – Field Effect
- Best Converged Cybersecurity/Fraud Solution—Converged Data Intelligence – Duality Technologies
- Best Enterprise Security Solution for Employee and Nth-Party Access – Radiant Logic