Winners have been selected for the 2023 Digital Wealth Management Impact Innovation Awards.
The winners across the six categories are as follows:
1. Financial institution offerings that meet the stated criteria of the respective award.
2. Nominated offerings must be in production.
3. All nominees must be willing to allow Aite-Novarica Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win.
1. Product Innovation: Award for excellence and innovation in the manufacturing and distribution of financial products to consumers by wealth management firms.
2. Client Engagement: Award for excellence and innovation in how wealth managers are interacting with clients, including (but not limited to) client reporting, use of data and analytics to personalize engagement, client portals, next-gen programs—and does not need to be limited to purely digital offerings.
3. Advisor Enablement: Award for excellence and innovation in how wealth managers are enabling advisors to serve clients, including (but not limited to) next best action programs, advisor workstations, sustainable investing platforms.
4. Technology Transformation: Award for excellence and innovation in the successful transformation of all or aspects of a wealth manager’s technology stack that has provided a significant and realized business result.
6. Wealthtech Startup: Award for excellence and innovation by a recently launched wealthtech firm.
7. Artificial Intelligence: Award for excellence and innovation by a wealth manager leveraging artificial intelligence to provide demonstrated business impact.