LIMRA/LOMA and Aite-Novarica Group are proud to serve as mutual force multipliers as we partner on delivering insights to business and IT leaders across our industry. Join the LIMRA/LOMA IT CxO Forum Series and the Aite-Novarica Group Research Council in person or virtually for a joint forum hosted by two great organizations on the trends, issues, challenges, and opportunities facing the life insurance industry as we accelerate into the middle part of the decade. Rapid technology advance, demographic shifts, human capital management, and regulatory shifts are all part of an environment that could be concurrently described as both exciting and disorienting.
This session is the first of its kind and will be hosted at the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In addition to the two-hour forum at this iconic center for innovation and collaboration, we will be able to tour the insurance-focused InnSure facility, which is part of the CIC, and meet with Executive Director Charlie Sidoti.
- Introductions and Logistics
- Top 10 Trends / Issues Facing the Industry
- Challenges and Opportunities Carriers are Addressing
- Talent and knowledge management discussion
- Finalizing a Group Survey for Q2-23
11:45 AM-12:00 PM
- Chat GPT and AI – Opportunities and Implications
- Working Lunch / More on AI and Emerging Technologies
- Tour CIC / InnSure Labs
- Location: Cambridge Innovation Center, 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
- Format: Two options! In person at the CIC, coupled with a virtual option for those who aren’t able to join us in New England