Heading into 2023 planning, bank and credit union leaders face competing challenges: On one hand, winning commercial relationships has never been more important to long-term growth; on the other, a looming recession means prioritizing efficiency, cost reduction, and client profitability.
Join Aite-Novarica Group Head of Banking & Payments Insights & Advisory Christine Barry and a panel of leading bank and credit union executives as they tackle five considerations for 2023 budget planning to help grow profitability and efficiency in an uncertain market.
- Use data to visualize and optimize overall client relationship profitability across deposits and loans
- Deploy self-service tools to attract and onboard small businesses and help your staff serve them more efficiently
- Digitize the treasury onboarding process and reduce time-to-value for newly won commercial clients
- Leverage fintech partnerships to expand your commercial offerings with services like payroll, accounting, spend forecasting, and more
- Tailor the digital channel to each specific business based on the products and services they use and need