Digital innovation fully disrupted consumer banking years ago. Commercial is next. In fact, 95% of commercial clients who bank digitally in their consumer lives expect their financial institutions (FIs) to deliver digital services for their businesses as well.
Join Aite-Novarica Group Head of Banking & Payments Insights & Advisory Christine Barry, Q2 VP of Product Marketing Dean Jenkins, and Synovus Executive Vice President, Head of Treasury and Payment Solutions Katherine Weislogel as they share the ways FIs have already started embracing disruption, engaging deeply with commercial customers in the digital channel, and transforming commercial banking journeys. In this webinar, you’ll learn how forward-thinking commercial bankers are using digital technology and data to grow revenue and improve client relationships by:
- Automating complex workflows to reduce onboarding time from weeks or months to days or hours.
- Using data and AI to increase the value and profitability of commercial clients
- Tailoring experiences based on unique client needs throughout the commercial relationship.
- Providing relationship managers with data, machine learning solutions, and the holistic guidance they need to make better deals.
- Strengthening and deepening relationships with unique products and services from an extensive fintech ecosystem.