[Recording Available] Do you work in a payment, finance, claims, innovation related role at a health plan or third-party administrator with scope and/or decision making into companies payment practices to healthcare providers?
Although health plans have made great strides in moving towards sending digital payments and data to healthcare providers, many are struggling to effectively convert more paper volumes to digital. The healthcare industry is sitting at an inflection point in terms of the tactics health plans are using with providers, as well as the strategies health plans are deploying with payments vendors. For the latter, payments modernization is emerging as a strategic tenant as is vendor consolidation.
In this webinar, Aite-Novarica Group Strategic Advisor Inci Kaya, Director of Commercial Banking and Payments Erika Baumann and Zelis Chief Legislative Affairs Officer Matthew Albright discuss the payer-to-provider payments environment. The panel leverages data and insights from healthcare and other industries to discuss what this all means for health plans.
- Importance of businesses having a comprehensive payments strategy and strategic payments partners to drive better outcomes
- Understanding of payment methods being used and the impact on efforts to improve the payment process
- Benefits of embracing the shift to electronic payments as a key part of the payments strategy
- Understanding the role and urgency of considering real-time payments as a key component of a comprehensive payments strategy
- What to consider when looking to technology and payment providers