As consumers, we rely on our digital identities more than ever. Our online behavior (like reusing passwords and downloading malicious attachments) puts us at risk of fraud, but things outside our control – including data breaches that expose our personal information – do the same. Fraudsters are the beneficiaries of our leaked personal data, exploring all avenues to impersonate us for their gain.
As cybercriminals become more sophisticated with their tactics, enterprises with even the most robust fraud prevention programs will continue to have difficulty distinguishing legitimate consumers from cybercriminals.
So is your user a consumer or fraudster? A lack of confidence in the answer puts your bottom line in harm’s way, as synthetic identities, account takeover, and online fraud jeopardize your enterprise.
Join Aite-Novarica Group Strategic Advisor Trace Fooshee and SpyCloud, the leader in account takeover and fraud prevention, for a candid conversation about the latest trends in fraud and what organizations can do to protect themselves while balancing losses and the customer experience.
- Direct insights into the latest fraud tactics and avenues
- The scale and impact of leaked consumer PII that aids new account fraud and synthetic identity construction
- Real-life examples from the front lines in the fight against fraud
- Best practices on how organizations can level the playing field with fraudsters
- Proactive approaches for negating rising fraud trends