[Recording Available] The electronification of fixed income trading, particularly within the U.S. Credit markets, has exploded in recent years as droves of institutions have adopted new efficiency-optimizing trading workflows in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar walks through recent research that breaks down some of the fastest-growing electronic bond trading tools- such as fixed income execution management systems (FIEMS) and electronic portfolio trading (PT) solutions, the market structure implications of their continued adoption, and the opportunities these products provide the buy and sell side as they navigate an increasingly fragmented electronic bond market landscape.
In this webinar, Aite-Novarica Group Strategic Advisor Colby Jenkins as he breaks down the key growth areas within the U.S. Fixed Income electronic trading landscape and their potential to disrupt the workflow status quo for institutional buy-side traders.
- What variety of FIEMS systems are available today?
- Which solution providers stand out?
- What are the current limitations to expanding FIEMS tools to better match an equity model?
- Which FI e-trading solutions stand to gain the most momentum in 2023?
- What potential does PT have to disrupt the current credit e-trading status-quo?