Congratulations to the Winners of Datos Insights' 2023 Fraud & AML Impact Awards!
The winners of Datos Insights’ Impact Awards in Fraud & AML are leading the industry and pioneering new and disruptive financial crime products and capabilities. Their innovations are bringing the financial services industry one step closer to triumphing in the fight against fraud, money laundering, and other illicit activity.
Award submissions will be evaluated by a panel of internal Datos Insights advisors and external industry experts drawn from financial institutions and the media. Evaluation criteria include level of innovation, competitive advantage, market needs/drivers, impact and value, and future roadmap.
The 2023 Winners for Fraud Innovation are:
- Best Authentication – Capital One
- Best Innovation by a Financial Institution – NatWest & Featurespace
- Best Digital Identity Verification – Incognia
- Best Transaction Fraud Monitoring and Decisioning – DataVisor
The 2023 Winners for AML Innovation are:
- Best AML Transaction Monitoring Innovation- Elliptic
- Best Know Your Customer/Business (KYC/KYB) Innovation- Socure
- Best Financial Crime Investigation and Reporting Innovation – Lucinity
- Best Sanction/Watchlist Screening Innovation – LexisNexis Risk Solutions
The award winners and finalists were selected based on the following criteria, which were considered when scoring each entry:
- Level of innovation
- Competitive advantage
- Market need
- Financial crime risk mitigation
- Impact on customer experience and operational efficiency
- Integration and scalability
- Future roadmap
Requirements for Participation:
- Any vendor, financial institution, or fintech firm can submit a nomination.
- There are no restrictions in terms of size or location of nominated firm.
- Nominated innovations must be in production and must have been implemented within the last two years (i.e., in production after January 1, 2021).
- All nominees must be willing to allow Datos Insights to publicly announce and describe their innovation should they win. [Note: A follow-up briefing may be requested by Datos Insights to aptly develop the appropriate communications and reporting].
- Datos Insights asks that all nominations be as detailed and descriptive as possible to facilitate a complete understanding of the nominated innovation and support a fair and objective evaluation. There are no character limits to any response within the nomination form.
- Award submissions must be received by May 24, 2023.
The 2022 winners for Fraud Innovation were:
- Best Authentication Innovation – Pindrop
- Best Orchestration Innovation – Citi
- Best Transaction Fraud Monitoring and Decisioning Innovation – Feedzai and Lloyds Banking Group
- Best Digital Identity Verification Innovation – Bottomline
The 2022 winners for AML Innovation were:
- Best Know Your Customer/Business Innovation – Encompass Corporation
- Best AML Transaction Monitoring Innovation – Napier
- Best Sanctions/Watchlist Screening Innovation – LexisNexis® Risk Solutions
- Best Financial Crime Investigation and Reporting Innovation – Quantifind