Datos Insights is an insights and advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them.
Datos Insights’ Commercial Banking & Payments practice offers coverage of the most critical cash management, onboarding, liquidity, and payment products and services that banks, fintechs, and the vendors that serve them must offer to effectively meet the evolving needs of business and corporate customers. The practice serves a diverse membership, including global universal banks, large super-regional and regional banks, commercially focused community banks, fintech firms, technology vendors, and professional services firms.
We are seeking a Strategic Advisor to join our team. Interested and qualified? To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct Datos Insights’ research process including identification of key topics, primary and secondary research, and identification of best-in-class solutions
- Interview executives and industry experts to identify their most pressing challenges, discover best practices, and develop insightful analysis
- Produce high-quality research reports
- Provide ongoing support to the financial institutions and technology vendors that subscribe to the Commercial Banking & Payments Practice
- Partner with the sales team to identify and pursue business opportunities.
- Meet performance goals for content production, advisory, consulting, and client support
- Participate in and speak at industry events to drive awareness of the practice and represent our thought leadership
- Solid industry expertise (10+ years of experience in commercial banking at a financial institution, technology vendor, industry analyst firm, and/or management consultancy)
- Proficiency in technology and business strategies
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- An ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Fluency in English (fluency in additional languages is always welcome)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, incentives, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off and full medical/dental/vision benefits. Datos Insights is an equal opportunity employer.
Datos Insights will never contact you from a domain other than @datos-insights.com, @aite.com, @novarica.com, or @aite-novarica.com.