Datos Insights is an insights and advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them.
Datos Insights’ Capital Markets practice provides clients with insight into front, middle, and back-office processes and technology from the perspectives of asset managers, institutional brokers, exchanges and infrastructure providers. Our advisors have domain expertise and have worked for financial and /or specialty software and service providers who support those institutions.
We are seeking a Strategic Advisor to join our team. Interested and qualified? To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Conduct Datos Insights’ research process including identification of key topics, primary and secondary research, and identification of best-in-class solutions
- Interview executives and industry experts to identify their most pressing challenges, discover best practices, and develop insightful analysis
- Produce high-quality research reports
- Provide ongoing support to the financial institutions and technology vendors that subscribe to the Capital Markets practice
- Partner with the sales team to identify and pursue business opportunities.
- Meet performance goals for content production, advisory, consulting, and client support
- Participate in and speak at industry events to drive awareness of the practice and represent our thought leadership
- Solid industry expertise (8+ years of experience with portfolio management and accounting systems at a financial institution, technology vendor, industry analyst firm, and/or management consultancy)
- Proficiency in technology and business strategies
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- An ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Fluency in English (fluency in additional languages is always welcome)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, incentives, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off and full medical/dental/vision benefits. Datos Insights is an equal opportunity employer.