Datos Insights is an insights and advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them.
Datos’ Insurance Practice provides research and advisory services to insurer executives, enabling them to make key technology decisions, understand innovation and technology trends driving the industry forward, and tackle their most pressing challenges. We deliver our services through published research reports, retained advisory services, and strategy consulting.
As a Senior Principal, you will have a direct impact on the insurance industry. Your work will include:
- Providing direct consultation to senior executives and their teams on complex, technology-related issues
- Leading workshop sessions on general trends and best practices in key product lines, or deep dives on specific strategic issues
- Facilitating 1-on-1 conversations between CIOs in our Research Council network
- Participating in client and industry speaking events to extend Datos’ reach and develop new potential client relationships
- Contributing to our library of published information, including best practices and benchmarking reports
- Generating and conducting paid client engagements, to support the retention of clients and expansion of strategic relationships
- Assisting with recruiting and team development, as needed
- Delivering strategic consulting projects to help key customers define and implement their technology strategy
- Behaving in a professional and exemplary manner to reinforce and advance Datos’ positive culture, market positioning and industry reputation
- Demonstrated expertise and leadership in the insurance industry, with a focus on Life Insurance technology strategy
- P/C industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to advise senior level executives on complex business and technology problems
- Proven experience developing business strategy and leading transformation initiatives
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Technology leadership experience at the Director level or higher at an insurance organization
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred
- Willingness to travel
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, bonus, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off and full medical/dental/vision benefits. Datos Insights is an equal opportunity employer.