Datos Insights delivers the most comprehensive and industry-specific data and advice to the companies trusted to protect and grow the world’s assets, and to the technology and service providers who support them. Staffed by experienced industry executives, researchers, and consultants, we support the world’s most progressive banks, insurers, investment firms, and technology companies through a mix of insights and advisory subscriptions, data services, custom projects and consulting, conferences, and executive councils.
Datos Insights is seeking a Senior Associate, Events to join our Global Events Team. Interested and qualified? Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The Senior Associate is responsible supporting operational delivery of all logistics and production elements across Datos Insights’ signature event portfolio as well as internal meetings and events.
- Plan, organize, and execute internal and external event logistics with guidance from the Senior Manager, Events from initial stages of development, through on-site and post-event reporting
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key conference partners and team members (internal and external) to ensure successful conference execution
- Assist in sourcing, gathering information, and making initial requests for proposal to evaluate event vendors and venues
- Independently own sub-events taking place within larger conferences, such as sponsored dinners, Council meetings, internal team meetings, etc.
- Manage staff and attendee room blocks including liaising with hotel housing coordinator to ensure accuracy of pick-up reports and rooming lists
- Attend conferences and assist Events team with registration, production, and client needs
- Assist with administrative tasks such as creating organizational documents, managing the Events team inbox, updating project management systems and reconciling financials
- Provide speaker management support including organizing assets, registering speakers and staff before events, and completing other duties as needed
- Develop ability to use internal tools independently such as Swoogo, Excel, and Asana
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and internal partners
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of event management experience
- Proven event execution skills including sourcing venues, creating food and beverage orders, and managing timelines
- Strategic thinker with ability to independently problem-solve
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment while adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to manage high pressure situations effectively and calmly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with event management and project management platforms desired but not required
- Ability to travel approximately 10-15%
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, bonus, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off, and full medical/dental/vision benefits. Datos Insights is an equal-opportunity employer.