Datos Insights is an insights and advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them.
Comprising former senior technology, strategy, and operations executives as well as experienced researchers and consultants, our experts provide actionable advice to our client base, leveraging deep insights developed via our extensive network of clients and other industry contacts.
We are seeking a HR Generalist to join our growing team. This role will work closely with the Chief People Officer to manage HR activities, including new hire onboarding, payroll and benefits administration, performance management, employee assistance and other HR initiatives.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding. Conduct orientation sessions and exit conversations
- Assist with the development of new-hire and employee training
- Maintain the HR database of employee and applicant records
- Support HR processes, including performance management, compensation planning and benefits Open Enrollment
- Partner with the Finance team to administer payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Manage benefits programs and vendor relationships. Assist employees with questions, issue resolution, and enrollment
- Assist in redefining HR processes and improving internal policies
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all HR-related information
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of HR experience
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- ADP Workforce Now experience preferred, but not required
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, bonus, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off and full medical/dental/vision benefits. Datos Insights is an equal opportunity employer.