RBR Data Services, a division of Datos Insights, provides clients with independent and reliable data and insights through published research, consulting and bespoke data services. We are based in West London and our workforce (50 employees) is made up of diverse personalities with an international outlook.
Our global research covers the cards and payments, retail technology and banking automation sectors and is used by leading market participants, analysts and regulators as the authoritative source of industry and competitor benchmark data.
We are looking for an HR and Office Administrator to support HR activities and the management of our offices in Richmond.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, organisation and support of:
- HR operations – including holiday/sickness and other HR records, annual review process, HR queries, joiners and leavers’ documentation
- Recruitment of permanent staff, including placing advertisements, CV screening, organising candidate interviews, collating feedback, preparing employee contracts, chasing references
- Onboarding of new employees
- Recruitment and ongoing HR administration of freelance staff
- Training and team building activities
- Maintaining company intranet
- Office management – e.g. answering switchboard, accepting deliveries, booking couriers, ordering/purchasing office supplies, co-ordination of facilities maintenance
- Other tasks and activities as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of three years’ office experience
- A degree or equivalent level qualification
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter expanding on your interest in this position, to Abigail Milne (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 27th November.