RBR Data Services, a division of Datos Insights, provides clients with independent and reliable data and insights through published research, consulting and bespoke data services. We are based in west London and our workforce is made up of diverse personalities with an international outlook.
Our global research covers the cards and payments, retail technology and banking automation sectors and is used by leading market participants, analysts and regulators as the authoritative source of industry and competitor benchmark data.
As a Director, you will report to the Head of RBR Data Services and have responsibility for driving and expanding new and existing client engagements. You will be leveraging excellent client relationship and consulting skills, developed over several (10+) years of experience in the research and consulting sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to build and manage senior client relationships, identify and suggest appropriate solutions to core client needs, lead workstreams, motivate colleagues, drive revenue growth and promote operational efficiency. Given the company’s focus on data and research, and the consulting priority of this role, strong quantitative and communication skills are important.
- Be part of the RBR Data Services senior team, making the case for improvements and change and executing the strategic initiatives most conducive to revenue growth and operational efficiency.
- Help drive recurring business with new clients, and strengthen and expand existing client relationships, by understanding client needs and identifying solutions.
- Develop and present proposals to support the company’s commercial objectives.
- Leverage experience and skills to contribute to the broader development of the company’s products and services
- Promote company culture, and values by collaborating and communicating effectively, sharing and embedding best practice, supporting colleagues, thinking creatively, solving problems and embracing change.
- Lead by example, and act as a mentor to staff in support of their professional development. Help establish their impact on clients and throughout the firm.
We welcome inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who can see the big picture while maintaining keen attention to detail. This role will be of particular interest to candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset, who want to work in a company where their actions will have a visible impact on overall performance.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter expanding on your interest in this position, to Abigail Milne (email@example.com) by Monday 18th September.