Datos Insights delivers the most comprehensive and industry-specific data and advice to the companies trusted to protect and grow the world’s assets, and to the technology and service providers who support them. Staffed by experienced industry executives, researchers, and consultants, we support the world’s most progressive banks, insurers, investment firms, and technology companies through a mix of insights and advisory subscriptions, data services, custom projects and consulting, conferences, and executive councils.
Datos Insights is seeking an Associate to join our Global Events Team. Interested and qualified? Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The Associate is responsible for partnering with event sponsors to ensure the successful execution of their sponsorship and delivery of contract entitlements across Datos Insights’ global event portfolio.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with global event sponsors serving as their primary logistical point of contact
- Lead sponsor onboarding process including collecting company and speaker assets, creating and sending registration links, and responding to inquiries within 24 hours
- Communicate timelines and send reminder emails to ensure the sponsor is aware of approaching deadlines, escalating concerns as needed
- Manage exhibit assignments with guidance from the Senior Manager, Events and practice leads
- Attend conferences with the Events Team and serve as the sponsors’ onsite point of contact
- Coordinate with vendor partners for sponsor lead retrieval, audio-visual needs, and any other orders related to their participation
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and advisor teams to track progress and fulfillment of contract deliverables
- Provide exceptional customer service to sponsors and internal partners
- Develop ability to use internal tools independently such as Swoogo, Excel, and Asana
- Communicate relevant updates to sponsors’ Datos Account Manager with a goal of driving high rebook rates and troubleshooting problems early
- Surface opportunities to improve processes that elevate service, reduce cost and improve effectiveness
- Assist with general event duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of event and or project management experience
- Experience managing relationships with sponsors and or vendor partners preferred
- Strategic thinker with ability to independently problem-solve
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service, including advocating for the customer, sourcing creative solutions to problems, escalating issues appropriately and taking ownership of service issues
- Experience owning processes end to end that involve multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment while adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to manage high pressure situations effectively and calmly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel approximately 15 – 20%
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, bonus, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off, and full medical/dental/vision benefits. Datos Insights is an equal-opportunity employer.