Datos Insights is looking for a Strategic Advisor to join our Fraud & AML practice. Interested and qualified? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Datos Insights, the quality of our research, insights, and advice is driven by our core values: independence, objectivity, curiosity, and integrity. Our goal is to be a trusted advisor to our clients by using our data, experience, and proven best practices to help them make better, faster, and more lasting decisions.
The Fraud & AML practice provides coverage across a range of fraud and AML topics through business, technology, and regulatory lenses. The practice focuses its research and advisory services on global and domestic financial institutions (retail and commercial banks, insurers, and wealth management firms), technology providers serving financial institutions, and professional services firms. As thought leaders and trusted advisors, Strategic Advisors provide actionable insights, data, and recommendations through high-quality research reports, active client interaction, and impactful consulting and advisory engagements.
The ideal Strategic Advisor candidate brings exemplary industry expertise (eight to 12 years of experience) exemplified across fraud mitigation roles at a leading financial institution or payment firm, technology vendor, industry analyst firm, or management consultancy, proficiency in technology and business strategies, proven written and oral communication skills, an ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations, and proven quantitative analysis skills.
The candidate should possess expertise in the leading fraud mitigation and authentication trends, including familiarity with the latest trends and solution sets around scams, account takeover, application fraud, and card fraud. Knowledge of global trends is preferred but not required. Candidates must be fluent in English. Fluency in additional languages is always welcome. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required; an MBA is a plus.
Strategic Advisors are expected to excel in the following areas:
- Conducting high-quality research, assimilating, managing, and analyzing complex data, and producing actionable insights and high-value reports
- Providing ongoing advice, insights, and support to the financial institutions, technology vendors, and consultants that subscribe to our research practices and playing an integral role in establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
- Leading and handling multiple advisory and consulting engagements as well as various firm and Fraud & AML practice initiatives and business development projects
- Supporting the sales team in expanding our client base for our research and consulting practices
- Regularly securing speaking engagements at industry and client conferences and events
- Becoming a source of reference for the trade and top-tier press
Datos Insights seeks personable individuals who can work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with a team. We welcome inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic, and political trends and issues.
Datos Insights expects much from the people it attracts and is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a performance-based bonus. Datos Insights is an equal-opportunity employer.
Datos Insights will never contact you from a domain other than @datos-insights.com, @aite.com, @novarica.com, or @aite-novarica.com.