RBR Data Services, a division of Datos Insights, provides clients with independent and reliable data and insights through published research, consulting and bespoke data services. We are based in West London and our workforce is made up of diverse personalities with an international outlook.
Our global research covers the cards and payments, retail technology and banking automation sectors and is used by leading market participants, analysts and regulators as the authoritative source of industry and competitor benchmark data.
RBR Data Services’ Associate role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. Our work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
You will have significant individual responsibility, while working as part of larger project teams. As you build your career within the business you will gain increased project manager responsibilities. You will acquire knowledge of and insight into the latest developments in banking and retail automation, cards and payments plus a wide range of research and strategy consulting skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good academic record
- A minimum of two years’ post-degree work experience (does not have to be in research)
- Good communication, writing and numerical skills
- Native-standard written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world
- Experience using Microsoft Office, with good Excel skills
- Fluency in a second language is useful but not essential
RBR Data Services prides itself on its commitment to employee development and we are focusing on candidates who are interested in building a career in market intelligence over 2+ years with the company.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter expanding on your interest in this position, to Abigail Milne (firstname.lastname@example.org).