Datos Insights is an insight and advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them.
Comprising former senior technology, strategy, and operations executives as well as experienced researchers and consultants, our experts provide actionable advice to our client base, leveraging deep insights developed via our extensive network of clients and other industry contacts.
We are seeking an Account Director to join our growing Sales team. As an Account Director, you will help grow Datos Insights’s business by retaining existing clients and acquiring new clients via cross-selling additional subscription and consulting services. You will ensure client engagement and success and prospect and cultivate new opportunities within your accounts. You will also manage the onboarding and full client life cycle for subscription clients, providing proactive support across their relationship period with a focus on retaining and growing existing clients, increasing renewal rates, and generating new revenue streams with those clients.
Interested and qualified? Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and renew contracts across roughly 50-60 enterprise accounts (potentially more or less based on existing relationship size)
- Prospect potential new clients and run sales cycles to generate new subscription and consulting revenues
- Own and direct the onboarding experience for each new account, familiarizing them with our product offerings
- Set up a regular method of engagement to ensure clients make the most of the relationship. Kick-off, quarterly review calls should be established
- Work with the Aite-Novarica Administrative team to:
- Set up and manage all client contracts and designated users on Datos Insights production website
- Run and analyze client usage reports
- Facilitate client inquiries to the appropriate advisor and promote direct interaction when appropriate. Alert clients to recently published and upcoming research that aligns with their licensed services.
- Advise on research outside of licensed services to prospect for additional revenue opportunities.
- Plan and participate in client calls and meetings, take notes, and follow up on any action items. Create and edit presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and meeting materials as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of sales and account management activity, forecasting data, and client data in the CRM, including key/primary contacts and new users, and add them to the appropriate designated user list(s).
- Participate in a regular cadence of forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
The ideal candidate has a zeal for growing client relationships and thrives in fast-paced environments. Desired experience and capabilities include eight to 10 years of B2B business development and client service experience, the ability to engage C-level and senior leadership within client organizations, a track record of overachievement on goals or quotas (including experience in new business generation), proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com, outstanding written and oral communication skills, and strong project management and organizational skills. English fluency, a bachelor’s degree, and a willingness to travel up to 20% of the time are required. Experience in the financial services industry, research, and a subscription-based sales model are a plus.
Datos Insights is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, incentives, 401(k) with a 6% employer match, flexible time off, and full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Datos Insights is an equal-opportunity employer. Datos Insights will never contact you from a domain other than @aite.com, @novarica.com, or @aite-novarica.com